The adventure park will open on 6 April 2022 and will be available every we from 10 am to 19 pm
No reservatior is requested, please call 3479186715 for weather info.
In any case, we are open on request for groups of atl least 10 persons.
info 347 9186 715 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deeply sourrounded in the green spur of the Appennines, in that farmland still today called “ Romagna Toscana “, our structure is situated in the municipality of Bagno di Romagna, in the earth of Casentino' s forest national park, just near the millennial integral reserve of Sassofratino, a place worl-wide known in the world of botanical scientists.
we have built our adventure park. 5 aerial courses that in 2016 will become 8, a place where put themselves on proof,
live the height emotions , safely trial the 120 passages of the park and have many pleasant times with guys.
...amazing for everyone ... from 4 to 90 years !!
At the present time we offer 8 courses for an amount of 120 passages fro tree to tree.
With 25 zip lines up to 60 mt .
1. The pink course is very low and reserved to kids from 4 to 7 years old.
The 17 passages are very amazing and children loves it a lot.
2. The yellow path ( from 6 years ) is the first suitable for growns up, it consists in 18 games and prepare people to the hardest following courses.
3. The orange, fom 7 years, push up to higher levels and in some parts is very exiting, the number of games is 17 and take from each one energy and commitment.
4. Our green course is like an examination, when finishing the 17 games you will be graduate " intermediate tarzan " and able to go on and rise up to greater enterprises.
5. Blue is our shortest but also quite challanging, almost all guests who log in for the first time, stop here.
6. Red is for fighters, 14 games that take away any energy reserves.
7.The black course offers everything, height, effort, distance, emotion, commitment, acrobatics .... to try at least once.
8. Skyvertigo takes you high, broadens the horizon and offers great emotions, the final descent, the great leap into the void, is not to be missed.